Luxury 2 BR at Grande Dunes Marina/Waterway View Ind/Out Pool, Tennis
Entrance to Waterscapes
Fitness facility on-site
Bathroom with private water closet
View of marina from master bedroom
Second bedroom with two queen-sized beds
Master bedroom with king-sized beD
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 6
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 Nights
- Price$132 avg/night
- Property Description 2 BR 2 BA Sleeps 6; maximum 6 in unit
- Marina Inn is located on the 2200 acre Grande Dunes Resort. It is peaceful and secluded yet centrally located to all Myrtle Beach area attractions. Fabulous views with terraces overlook the Intracoastal Waterway and the Grande Dunes Marina. Amenities include:
- • Master bedroom with king bed and private bath(granite countertops)
- • Second bedroom with 2 queen beds and private bath(granite countertops)
- • Full kitchen with all accessories and granite countertops
- • 15,000 square feet of event space with full-service sales and conference services team
- • In-room spa services
- • Complimentary bike rentals
- Marina Inn is one of the top 25 booked hotels in the United States. With its European-style look, our two-bedroom unit is located facing southwest where you will enjoy the view of Grande Dunes Marina, the panorama of boats motoring on the Intracoastal Waterway, and the changing shades of the incomparable evening sunsets. For private weekends, there is no need to leave the resort. At Waterscapes restaurant on the lower level of Marina Inn, the knowledgeable staff uses sustainable seafood from the docks at Murrells Inlet and produce and eggs for Horry County farmers. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. There is an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a sauna, and an exercise room. For a trip to the beach, a shuttle will take you to the Grande Dunes property on the ocean for a day in the sun.
- A washer/dryer is also located in Bathroom 2.
- Full-service gourmet restaurant on-site (Waterscapes) which can supply room service all day from breakfast through the dinner hour.
- 3 flat-screen TVs
- CD Player
- Two pools are on the property; one outside and one heated pool inside that is large enough for lap swimming
- Relax in rocking chairs at the gazebo as you watch the boats go by on the Intracoastal Waterway.
- The master bedroom has a private balcony which overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway and the Marina.
- Grande Dunes Tennis Club is a 3 minute drive from Marina Inn.
- Grande Dunes Golf Club is across the Intracoastal Waterway from Marina Inn.
- Marina Inn is a AAA Four Diamond property; construction was completed in 2006, and it is located on the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 2 queen
- Master Bedroom has King Size Bed and Private Bath Bedroom 2 has two Queen Beds and attached bathroom
- Bathrooms Bathroom 1 - toilet , tub , shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Elevator, Fireplace, Fitness Room / Equipment, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Entertainment DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Outside Balcony, Bicycles, Boat, Golf, Tennis, 1 bicycles
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool, Hot Tub, Indoor Pool
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 6, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, children welcome, pets not allowed, non smoking only, Long-term Renters Welcome, wheelchair accessible
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...*Dates may not reflect when review was actually submitted.