Our Beach cottage is clean and comfortable. The porch has rockers and a picnic table. The kitchen is well equipped with a fridge, microwave, stove, pots and pans, and dishes; dining for up to 6 people. The master bedroom has a queen bed, television, and bathroom with stall shower. We have a large den with couch, recliners, television, Blu-Ray player with Netflix and streaming capabilities. The full bathroom with bathtub/shower is off den. The second bedroom has a double bed with closet and TV with DVD player. The back bedroom off of the kitchen has two single beds. Wifi is available throughout the house. Golf cart usage is NOT included with the rental. Golf cart rentals are available through Ocean Lakes Golf Cars.
Cancellation Policy: 25% of total reservation is due at booking. This amount is non-refundable. Cancellations made at least 60 days before the reservation will receive the remaining 75% in a refund. Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to the reservation will receive no refund.
The owner, operator, or sponsor of this site or promotion is not affiliated with or sponsored by Ocean Lakes Family Campground, L.P., (the operator of Ocean Lakes Family Campground), Ocean Lakes Properties, The Jackson Companies, or any of their subsidiaries.
twin/ single (2)
This bedroom is directly off the kitchen.
Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2). Twin/single beds are in a small bedroom off the kitchen. Linens are NOT provided.
toilet, combination tub/shower, tub
Full bathroom off den has tub/shower; full bathroom off master bedroom has a stall shower. Linens are NOT provided.
The Refrigerator does not have automatic ice maker activated.,
Apartment size stove/oven is available.,
Apartment size oven.,
Microwave provided in the kitchen.,
Traditional and Keurig,
A toaster is available in the kitchen.,
Dishes & Utensils
Basic kitchen dishes and utensils are available in the kitchen.,
Central Heating/AC throughout.,
Central Heating/AC throughout.,
OLFC charges a parking fee.,
WiFi available in the house.,
Wifi service is available at the house as well as at Sandy's Meet and Eat.,
Living room has couch, two leather recliners and rocking chair. Also has large TV with VHS, DVD and BluRay player.
Other Amenities No Smoking,
Satellite or cable,
TV's are located in den, master bedroom, and second bedroom off den. Each TV has DVD player. Den TV has DVD, BluRay, and VHS.,
Satellite / Cable
DVD player with every TV. BluRay Player in the Den.,
There are some books on the bookshelf in the house. Other books are available for free in the campground recreation center. Jigsaw puzzles and movies are also available in the rec center.,
Arcade available in the campground.,
We have some movies and DVD's. Other movies are available for check-out in the campground rec center.
Pool / SpaOutdoor Pool,
Pool within the campground; features indoor pool and outdoor pool. Kiddie pool and children's water fun zone as well.
OutsideDeck / Patio
Front deck has rocking chairs and gas grill.,
Mini-golf course is in the campground. Many other full golf courses and mini-golf courses in the Myrtle Beach Area.
NotesGolf Cart is NOT included with the rental. Cleaning service is required with every reservation. Wifi service is also included in the rental. Linen service is NOT included.
Check-in time is 4:00pm and check-out time is 12:00pm.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Property Damage Insurance
I am willing to work with you if you need payments adjusted to more than two payments. Please contact me if this is necessary.