On the Beach, No Roads to Cross
newly remodeled kitchen with granite counters and glass top stove
walk in shower
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 6
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 3 - 7 Nights
- Price $83 avg/night
- Property Description Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
- My sister and I purchased this unit on the second floor in this condo building as we enjoy family time as well as getting away to the beach. We love it here because there is something for everyone. The adults enjoy walking to Ocean Annie's(beach bar with great music and dancing).
- The kids enjoy going to the Arcade at the foot of the Pier, less than a 10 minute beach walk. Everyone enjoys hanging out at the pool. Grilling out by the pool, fishing on the pier, shopping at Tanger outlet, drinking morning coffee on the balcony, or taking a sunset stroll down the beach are just a few things we enjoy. There's no better place to relax.
- The kitchen has granite counter tops, new appliances, regular and Keurig coffee makers, blender, ice maker and fully stocked with cooking and eating utensils.
- The living area and both bed rooms have HD flat screen TV's. The unit also has a Wi-Fi router/modem. There are ceiling fans throughout the condo and the king bed provides a great night's sleep.
- All our guests from last year appreciated the cleanliness.
- We hope you and your family can enjoy a relaxing, hassle free, and fun week at the beach.
- Keywords: Condo
- Bedrooms King size beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
- Kitchen Cooking Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator
- General Air Conditioning, Broadband Access, Clothes Dryer, Linens Provided, Parking Off Street, Telephone, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
- Entertainment CD Player, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, VCR
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool
- Outside Balcony, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 6, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, children welcome, pets not allowed, non smoking only