Fenced Pool, Kiddie Pool, Jacuzzi & Fenced yard w/playset-Family Beach Home-
North Forest Beach, Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
Ample parking for your cars and bikes.
Front of Mallard, w/ path & gate leading to enclosed pool area & outdoor shower!
Comfortable furniture provides a relaxing seat after a day at the beach!
Trampoline, play-set, ping pong in fenced yard, separated from pool area by gate
Updated open floor plan makes for a great flow while on a relaxing vacation.
Take a load off and relax with a good book; you are on vacation!
Hall Bath used by front King Bedroom.
Front King bathroom, with large stall shower.
Open Kitchen/living room, overlooking fenced in back yard.
Large stove w/warming drawer. Views of backyard & pool while preparing meals.
Eat in gourmet kitchen, overlooks pool area seats 9, Dining room seats 4 more
King Master, with wet bar
Front King Master with pool access
Shared hall bath for Queen and Twin bedrooms shower/tub combo.
Large King Master with en suite bath. Tub/Shower combo.
King bedroom with flatscreen tv
Master bath with tub/shower combo
Actual distance to the beach from the home. Access at end of Mallard.
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 13
- Baths 3
- Minimum Stay 3 - 7 Nights
- Price $556 avg/night
- Property Description 4 BR, 3 BA & Den- Close walk to beach-Everything you could want! Sleeps 10-12
- FREE Pool Heat in pool, kiddie pool and stand alone 4 person Jacuzzi tub! Walk up the street, it is just 1 block to private expansive North Forest Beach! This spacious home is on a quiet, family friendly street, with a neighborhood feel. This location offers close proximity to miles of bike paths, over 20 golf courses, and shopping throughout the Coligny Plaza and other plazas in walking or biking distance.
- This beach home has a gourmet kitchen, hardwood floors, and a comfortable, open floor plan. There is a fully fenced area in the front, enclosing a private, heated pool (with built in kiddie pool). Set on 1/3 acre, you have a separate fenced in back yard, with a Wooden play set (with fort), ping pong table, Playhouse and fully enclosed trampoline. This is great for children and/or pets to have room to play. Decorated in a comfortable island style, this home offers all the creature comforts; everything you could need for a great beach vacation!
- 4 bedrooms, plus Den, consist of 2 Kings, 1 Queen, 1 Full & 3 Twins, plus Temperpedic, comfortable Queen sleeper sofa in den. The front King B/R has sliding glass doors opening to the pool deck w/ a wet bar, and uses the updated, stylish hall bath. This full bath has a large stall shower, with glass doors. The room with 2 bunk beds (1 Full, 3 Twins) is ideal for children or teens to get away and have a place of their own. There is a Queen bedroom that shares a hall bath (consisting of a tub/shower combo) with the Full/Twin bedroom. The back Master King bedroom has a new, very comfortable memory foam mattress. The master is quite roomy with en suite bath(consisting of a tub/shower combo).
- The den with full sleeper sofa also has a desk for anyone wanting to work or check email while on vacation. The guest in this room utilizes the hall bath. While on vacation, enjoy the open floor plan, with large eat in kitchen, dining room, spacious open concept kitchen/family room. On the pool deck is a fully enclosed outdoor shower, which is great after a day at the beach or in the pool.
- There is a large deck off the kitchen/living area where you will have fun playing ping pong, jumping on the trampoline, watching the children on the wooden play set, or simply relaxing while listening to the ocean and the birds. Beach cart and toys are provided. Pack & play and booster seat also provided for your use.
- Free WiFi, Private Pool, Near the ocean, Children Welcome, Outdoor Grill, Cable TV, Air conditioning, Hot tub, Pets considered, Non smoking only
- Bedrooms Bedroom 1 - 1 king
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 4 - 1 king
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double , 3 twin/ single
- Bedroom 5 - 1 sleep sofa /futon , Mattress is a very sturdy temper pedic mattress.
- Bathrooms Bathroom 2 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3 - toilet , combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 4 - outdoor shower , Fully enclosed shower on pool deck- privacy in the outdoors!
- Bathroom 1 - toilet , shower , Travertine shower with glass shower doors
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Grill, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Mini Refrigerator, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, Wet Bar
- General Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Backpack, Basic Soaps, Ceiling Fans, Clothes Dryer, Filtered Water, Fireplace, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Laundry Soap, Linens Provided, Living Room, Paper Towels, Parking, Parking Off Street, Thermos Bottle, Toilet Paper, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet, fax, Free Wifi
- Notes Just a short bike ride away are the shops and restaurants of Coligny Plaza, Beach Market Shops, Heritage Plaza and Circle Center. For a little bit of fun, play miniature golf or enjoy the areas bike paths. You won't even need a car, with all the family-friendly entertainment in the immediate area.
- Entertainment Books, Books for Kids, DVD Player, Games, Games for Kids, Ping Pong Table, Satellite / Cable, Television, Toys
- Pool / Spa Heated Pool, Hot Tub, Outdoor Pool, Private Pool
- Outside Beach Chairs, Beach Towels, Child's Swing, Deck / Patio, Deck Furniture, Fully Fenced Property, Large Cooler, Lawn / Garden, Outdoor Furniture, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Grill Gas, Porch Furniture, Raft, Small Cooler, Walkway to Water, Wood Deck, Yard, 2 beach chairs
- Suitability Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 13, Min. age of primary renter: 23, Children welcome, Parties/events not allowed, Pets considered, Non smoking only, suitable for elderly or infirm, wheelchair accessible