Stunning View/Tropical Swimming Pool Setting/New Hot Tub
View of 13th Green and Fairway from Rear of Home
Welcome to paradise under the live oak trees of the South.
Great view of the 13th hole and great place for BBQ dinner
Relax poolside and enjoy the views in the sun or the shade.
Enjoy lunch by the pool while the kids swim.
New hot tub provides for total relaxation.
Great views from the hot tub and fits up to 7 people
Hot tub is heated year round.
Enjoy the night time color wheel of the spa lights and the great views of moon
Enjoy panoramic views of the Ocean Golf Course from every room.
Easy to relax and dine at the same time.
Front door opens into living/dining room with 50 inch flat screen.
Dining room table can be expanded to accommodate 10.
Family room enjoys full view of golf course while you watch golf on TV too.
Large flat screen in family room can be seen from kitchen too!
Fully renovated kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and granite counters
Large counters make it easy to serve a group.
Large private master suite with new bathroom. Many closets and desk area too.
Luxurious master bath with granite counters, soaker tub and glass shower
Expansive counter and sink space in master bath.
2nd bedroom has queen bed/twin bed trundle and new private bath. Overlooks pool
3rd bedroom with 2 queen beds, new private bath and direct pool access
4th full bath off living room
Expansive spa- like shower in hall bath. Easy access for guests on sleeper sofas
- Bedrooms 3
- Sleeps 10
- Baths 4
- Minimum Stay 4 Nights
- Price $300 avg/night
- Property Description House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 4 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
- At 5 Loblolly Road off the live oak lined Greenwood Drive, this vacation residence will appeal to everyone in your group. With amazing views of the Sea Pines Ocean Course from every angle of the interior and exterior of the house, sit back, relax and watch the golf or take a dip in the pool and hang out in the hammock under the palm trees. And during the off season, enjoy the view from the warmth of the inside. The choice is yours.
- Completely renovated in 2010 with architect home owner attention to detail, this original style Sea Pines residence has come back to life. The entry immediately invites you in to enjoy the sweeping views of the 13th green and fairway, while the living room and dining room beacon you to sit down and relax with friends and family. The living room hosts a comfy U-shaped sleeper sofa and a new 50 inch flat screen to entertain the game crowd who just couldn’t leave the Wii at home. The game table for four allows the traditional gamers to play right along side. The adjoining dining room flows perfectly between the living room and the family room allowing everyone to have their own space and be together at the same time.
- The brand new eat-in kitchen adjoins the family room and allows you to be a gourmet cook or heat up something quick before you run off to the beach, bike trail or your tee time. The kitchen boasts top of the line stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, stone flooring, breakfast bar, new cabinets and much more. The family room has an espresso leather L-shaped sleeper sofa, brick fireplace and large flat screen TV with surround sound and DVD.
- When you are finally tired from all of the excitement of the day, three bedrooms await you. The spacious master suite hosts a king size bed, comfy swivel chairs to enjoy the view or watch TV, and for those who just can’t completely disconnect from the office, a large desk with wireless internet access. The master bath invites you to relax in the new soaker tub or enjoy the spacious glass-door sandstone tile shower. The granite counter double bowl sinks and adjacent vanity area provide ample room to wind down at night or get ready for the beach in the morning. The blue, brown and buttercup color scheme will have you dreaming of your day at the beach in no time.
- The two additional bedrooms have similar color palettes and are generously sized each with their own new bathrooms boasting granite counters, tile floors and tiled full tub/shower. Overlooking the large scale pool, the first guest room has a queen size bed and a twin size daybed and trundle. With its own access to the pool and patio, the second guest room has two queen beds. Both bedrooms have their own flat panel TVs and plenty of dresser and closet space.
- The large pool and deck area provides plenty of space for all to lounge and swim. The new hot tub is a special treat to enjoy under the sun or the stars.
- This tropical paradise is equidistant from Harbor Town, South Beach/Salty Dog and the Beach Club and just across from Heritage Woods. All are an easy bike ride on the amazing Sea Pines bike trails. The only complaint you may have is that you didn’t have enough time to enjoy it all! We of course will welcome you back again.
- Keywords: House, pool, golf view, near beach, bike trail
- Bedrooms King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (3), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (2)
- Kitchen Cooking Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Linens Provided, Parking Off Street, Telephone, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
- Entertainment DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo
- Pool / Spa Private Pool
- Outside Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 10, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, pets not allowed, non smoking only