Condo on the Water at Shelter Cove Harbour!
Beautiful morning coffees and evening wine!
Your view from the covered deck
Ahh, grilling on the water!!!
Beach bikes--free to our guests.
Building view--notice shops & restaurants below
So much to do at Shelter Cove! Walk 2 minutes and rent Boats and kayaks.
From your door to on the water in a kayak or boat-- Just an easy walk away.
Beautiful beach is a 10-minute bike path ride away (& bikes are included!)
Beautiful morning coffees and evening wine
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 8
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 3 - 4 Nights
- Price $169 avg/night
- Property Description Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
- Shelter Cove Villa. Completely Renovated. Well-Appointed, Perfectly Situated Unit. This bright and airy second-floor Harbourside I villa offers AMAZING HARBOR VIEWS from its balcony. Shelter Cove is a Mediterranean-style village located on the harbor across the street from Palmetto Dunes. More than a dozen restaurants and boutiques line the beautifully landscaped marina, where you can walk to breakfast, lunch or dinner; enjoy live music; shop; rent a boat or a kayak or book a fishing or a sightseeing excursion. Or just kick back, enjoy your wine or coffee, throw fish or steaks on the grill, all-the-while enjoying the incredible sunset views amongst the bright flowers and host of private yachts.
- Best of both worlds: Shelter Cove offers everything from fine dining to family-orientated water-front cafes and Mexican fare. Guests of this villa can walk downstairs for a cup of coffee glass of wine at Bistro 17, enjoy a white-tablecloth meal inside at La Fontana, take advantage of great Happy Hour offerings at La Fontana Waterfront Grille or catch spectacular sunset dining views at outdoor tables at Scott's or the Ella's Marina Restaurant, all within sight of the villa. On Tuesday nights, the balcony is the place to be as Shelter Cove becomes the island's most popular destination with free live music and fireworks. But all back to peace and quiet by 10:00 p.m. Fun and relaxing at the same time: The best of both worlds.
- Completely Renovated: The bright and airy second-floor villa has floor-to-ceiling windows; a newly renovated kitchen with granite, tumbled stone and European stainless-steel appliances; tile floors throughout the common area; newly carpeted bedrooms, and updated bathrooms. The master bedroom with a king-sized bed overlooks the harbor, while the front bedroom, with two full-sized beds, overlooks the pool area. The den has a huge 50' Panasonic flat-screen plasma TV with an advanced-component sound system that includes AppleTV and iPod/mp3 player hookups, so you can listen to your own music on this awesome system. The dining room table seats six, while the breakfast bar accommodates another three for meals. An outdoor high-top table on the covered balcony is the best location for sunset gatherings or early-morning coffee. Overall, the upscale decor has a beach theme using sunset colors, wicker, glass and a mix of light woods against newly painted neutral walls. Calm and relaxing feel, through and through.
- So much to do...without a car: Nowhere on the island offers more to do, without driving anywhere! Enjoy the building's private pool, located within the gated grounds. And since Shelter Cove is part of Palmetto Dunes, guests have access to Palmetto Dunes for beach, golf (2 courses) and tennis (fees apply for golf & tennis). Guests also have use of the owner's four new 26' beach bikes for the duration of their stay. Beach access for Shelter Cove guests is a one-mile bike ride away along paths under 278 and through Palmetto Dunes, or it can be accessed by car or the Palmetto Dunes Beach Buggy. The Buggy is a free shuttle service available to Shelter Cove guests during season that takes you to the beach, the grocery store or the mall, so you don't have to step foot in your car from the time you arrive until you are ready to depart. Within five minute walk from the villa, you have access to dining, entertainment, canoeing, kayaking, dolphin cruise, sunset cruise, dinner cruise, charter fishing and much much more!
- Bedrooms Master Bedroom - 1 king
- Guest Bedroom - 2 double
- King size beds (1), Double Beds (2), Sleep Sofa (1)
- Bathrooms Guest Bathroom - toilet , combination tub/shower , tub
- Master Bathroom - toilet , tub , shower , jetted tub
- Kitchen Blender, Coffee Grinder, Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Lobster Pot, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Toaster
- General Activities Guide, Air Conditioning, Alarm Clock, Basic Soaps, Broadband Access, Clothes Dryer, Computer Available, Elevator, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Laundry Soap, Linens Provided, Local Activities Guide, Local Maps, Local Restaurant Guide, Paper Towels, Parking, Parking Off Street, Shampoo, Sofa Bed, Telephone, Toilet Paper, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Water Cooler, Wireless Internet
- Notes Four Brand new bikes!!! Free to use while you are here. Bikes are the best way to really enjoy our beautiful Island.
- Entertainment Books, Books for Adults, CD Player, DVD Player, Games, Games for Kids, Music Library, Radio, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, VCR, Video Library
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool, Jacuzzi, Outdoor Pool, jetted tub
- Outside Balcony, Beach Chairs, Bicycles, Boat, Boat Dock, Deck / Patio, Gated Community, Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Lanai / Gazebo, Outdoor Grill, Patio, Porch / Veranda, Tennis, Tennis Court, Unscreened Porch / Veranda, Walkway to Water, Water Sports Gear
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 8, Minimum Age Limit for Renters, children welcome, pets not allowed, non smoking only, suitable for elderly or infirm