TOTALLY UPDATE-3rd Row 5 BR 5 1/2 BA- - All New Furniture-SLEEPS 12
Front of House
Outdoor Screen Porch
2nd Master Bedroom
2nd Master Bedroom
2nd Master Bath
3rd King Bedroom
3rd King Bathroom
Queen Room Bath
Double Queen Bedroom
Double Queen Bath
Screened Porch and Pool Area with Porch Swing
Back Open Deck
- Bedrooms 5
- Sleeps 13
- Baths 5.5
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price $575 avg/night
- Property Description Complete Remodel- Sleeps 12- 3rd Row from Secluded Beach
- Best way to reach me for booking of more information is to send an email directly to me. I have a gmail account. My address is seapineshhi followed by the gmail extension.
- 5 Bedroom with 5.5 bath ultra-luxury 3rd row beach home with private pool located 100 paces from the beach. (Each bedroom has its own private en suite bath) SLEEPS 12 comfortably. Rec room has TV and DVD player with ample DVD's and ping pong table for the kids.
- Totally gutted to the studs in 2017 and remodeled and freshly decorated with all new furniture and stainless steel appliances, quartz countertop, and custom cabinet and large island.
- Large open room with dramatic vaulted ceiling and 75” TV serves as the family room, living room and kitchen. Game room and one car garage on the ground level.
- Outdoor space has a private pool with adjoining covered patio. Second level has a screened in covered porch with an adjoining outdoor porch for ample sun. Bluetooth speakers are available for your music pleasure.
- LAYOUT OF HOUSE:
- FIRST FLOOR:
- KING MASTER with private bath, large walk-in shower, ample closet and seating area
- KING MASTER (#2) with day bed, private bath, large walk-in shower, ample closet (large enough for a pack and play crib)
- QUEEN BED with private bath, shower/tub combo, ample closet area.
- SECOND FLOOR
- KING BED with private bath, large walk-in shower, ample closet
- QUEEN BEDS (total of 2 beds-sleeps 4) with private bath, walk-in shower, ample closet and seating area
- ADDRESS- 7 SEASIDE SPARROW near Sprunt Pond and South Beach in Sea Pines is a PREMIERE RATED, UPDATED DECOR, five bedrooms, 5.5 baths PRIVATE POOL home located in Sea Pines Plantation on Hilton Head Island just slightly away from all the hustle and bustle -- in a quieter residential area, but close enough to all the activities to make it enjoyable. Only 100 paces to a part of the beach that is very quiet and secluded from the beach club or tower beach area. We take pride in the fact that our house has quality furnishings and decorating, and is kept ultra clean for our guests. Our family visits the home three times a year to make necessary repairs and renovations to keep our home in premiere condition.
- BIKE RENTALS::BIKE RENTALS::BIKE RENTALS:
- Even if you do not rent from us, we have arrangements with Riding Tigers Bike Rentals to obtain discounted pricing on weekly bike rentals for your guests. Simply call them at 843-686-5833 and mention 7 Seaside Sparrow Rate and they will extend the discount to you.
- SPECIAL MONEY SAVING CARD FOR OUR GUESTS:
- ALL GUESTS RECEIVE THE GUEST AMENITY CARD THAT SAVES YOU MONEY ON RESTAURANTS AND OFFERS FREE TENNIS DAILY AND DISCOUNTED GOLF RATES. OUR SPECIAL PROGRAM HELPS YOU SAVE MONEY DURING YOUR STAY.
- Special Discounts & Privileges to Enhance Your Stay
- As a guest of 7 Seaside Sparrow, you're entitled to valuable privileges courtesy of the Guest Amenity Card. This unique convenience is available only to those who reserve Hilton Head Island accommodations through The Sea Pines Resort, providing all the more reason for you to book your reservation exclusively with us. You will receive your Guest Amenity Card upon check-in at The Sea Pines Resort Welcome Center. Take full advantage of this special privilege during your stay within our luxurious, comfortable South Carolina accommodations.
- Exclusive Guest Amenity Card privileges include:
- • • Preferred reservations and charging privileges at The Sea Pines Resort's restaurants
- • • Cups & Cones (seasonal)
- • • The Harbour Town Bakery & Cafè
- • • Links, An American Grill
- • • Harbourside Burgers & Brews (seasonal)
- • • The Quarterdeck, Waterfront Dining
- • • Live Oak, Lowcountry-inspired cuisine
- • • Coast
- • • Ocean Lounge
- Charging privileges at The Sea Pines Resort's retail locations
- • • Harbour Town Golf Links pro shop
- • • Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III & Heron Point by Pete Dye pro shop
- • • The Sea Pines Racquet Club
- • • Surf & Beach Shop (at The Sea Pines Beach Club)
- • • Harbour Town Yacht Basin
- • • The Sea Pines Resort Fitness Center
- Special recreational privileges, including:
- • • Preferred rates and tee times at Harbour Town Golf Links, Heron Point by Pete Dye & Ocean Course (closed through September 2016)
- • • Two hours of complimentary court time daily at The Sea Pines Racquet Club
- • • Complimentary access to the Harbour Town Pool
- • • Complimentary access to The Sea Pines Resort Fitness Center equipment
- • • Special discounts on Eco-Adventures, family activities and bicycle rentals
- Valuable discounts with certified partners of The Sea Pines Resort, including:
- • • H20 Sports: Kayaking, dolphin watching and enviro tours, alligator boat tours, parasailing, sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, waverunners, water skiing, and power boat rentals. (843) 671-4386
- • • Vagabond Cruise: Dinner cruises, dolphin watching trips, sailing & more. (843) 363-9026
- • • Pirates of Hilton Head: Children's boating adventure (seasonal). (843) 363-7000
- • • Charter Fishing in Harbour Town: (843) 363-8335
- • • Harbour Town Lighthouse Museum & Shop: (843) 671-2810
- • • Lawton Stables: Lessons, animal farm, trail & pony rides. (843) 671-2586
- • • Memory Lane Portraits: Family beach portraits. (843) 363-6600
- Please inquire with participating vendors for specific discount details.
- Improvements Continue at Sea Pines Resort
- A new 23,000-sq. ft. clubhouse and golf learning center and a new 25,000-sq. ft., $12 million beach club are both OPEN!!! PLUS a new $20 million clubhouse for Harbour Town Golf Links opened in the spring of 2015.
- The new $12 million beach club replaced the oceanside club that was built more than 40 years ago, features an indoor restaurant and bar; an open-air beach bar; second-floor space for private receptions and parties; retail and office space; and expanded restrooms, showers and changing rooms.
- Bedrooms Master Bedroom - 1 king
- Master #2 - 1 king
- Downstairs Queen - 1 queen
- Upstairs Master - 1 king
- Dual Queen Upstairs - 2 queen
- Master Bedroom with ensuite bath and sitting area Master #2 with ensuite bath and day bed Downstairs Queen with ensuite bath and tub\ Upstairs Master with ensuite bath Dual Queen Upstairs with ensuite bath
- Bathrooms Second Master - toilet , shower , Bathroom is Private and Ensuite
- Master Bathroom - toilet , shower , Bathroom is Private and Ensuite
- Guest Bathroom - toilet
- Downstairs Queen - toilet , combination tub/shower , Bathroom is Private and Ensuite
- Upstairs Master - toilet , shower , Bathroom is Private and Ensuite
- Dual Queen Upstairs - toilet , shower , Bathroom is Private and Ensuite
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Garage, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine
- Entertainment Books, Game Room, Ping Pong Table, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Pool / Spa Private Pool
- Outside Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill