Oceanfront! Pool! Awesome Views! Booking Spring Break 2018 Now!
View from 315 Sea Cabin Balcony....
Brand new black granite counter tops, cabinets and stainless steel appliances
Brand new full size stainless steel over, stove top, microwave and dishwasher
Brand new black granite counter tops in kitchen
Living space to the balcolny
Pull out sofa in the living room
42 inch flat screen T.V. with recliner
Bedroom with flat screen TV
Bathroom is accessible from the bedroom and the hallway
View while standing on the balcolny
View from the balcony is from the 3rd floor
Pool house with laundry facility and bathrooms
Pool from 315 Sea Cabin Balcony
Community pool with kiddie pool is right on the ocean
Sunset reflecting off the pool
Walking down the private pier
View over the beach while walking down the private pier
Fishing Pier from Beach
Updated on-site coin laundry facility
New washers and dryers in the on-site coin laundry facility located in the pool house with oceanfront views
Sea Cabin Map and Layout of Unit
County Park directly next door with kids play area, vending and volleyball
Located in the town's center, walking distance to shops, restaurants and bars
- Bedrooms 1
- Sleeps 4
- Baths 1
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price $187 avg/night
- Property Description Condo, 1 Bedroom + Bunk Area, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
- 315 Sea Cabins 1300 Ocean Blvd. Enjoy a beautiful sunrise, watch the dolphins frolic; keep an eye on the kids in the pool, or dad on the fishing pier all from the comfort of your living room, kitchen, or balcony. This cute Condo is situated on the third floor of the 'A' building affording unobstructed panoramic ocean views.
- There is a queen-size bed in the bedroom, a sofa bed in the living room, and two bunk beds tucked in an alcove (My daughter thinks they are 'Way Cool!' And even her 6’2 uncle has agreed). A close family can really enjoy themselves. A game of Dominos or Yahtzee, anyone????
- Located in the heart of Isle of Palms, this cozy condo is perfectly positioned. You are just steps from the beach and in walking distance to the Island’s best restaurants, shops, and park.
- While on the Islands you can go Swimming, Body Surfing, Play Volleyball, Dine at Oceanfront Restaurants, Bike the Beaches, Jog, Cruise the Intercoastal Waterway, Sail, Surf, Windsurf, Take in some Live Music, Shop the Boutiques. Check out the Scuba Diving or go Deep Sea Fishing. Relax at a Spa or try Horseback Riding. Kayak, Parasail, Water Ski, Fish, go 'Crabin or Shrimpin,' Walk the Beach for shells, Take a Sunset Cruise, Charter a small boat, Explore Uninhabited Islands, Play some of the South’s finest Golf Courses.
- IN DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON: Shop at the Old Market. Take in the Charm of this Beautiful and Historic Town. Learn more about Charleston on a Horse Drawn Carriage ride or tour Charleston Bay and Forte Sumter by boat. South Carolina Aquarium, FANTASTIC Restaurants (diverse cuisine), World Class Shopping, Live Theater, Live Music, Museums, and Plantations will round out this visit. Being just 21 miles to the airport and 13 miles to Historic Downtown Charleston, SC makes 315 Sea Cabin a prime location.
- Keywords: Condominium
- Bedrooms Living Room - 1 sleep sofa /futon
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Hallway/Alcove - 2 bunk bed , The lengths of a twin but not as wide
- Bathrooms Enter from the bedroom or hallway
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove
- General Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone
- Notes On-Site Coin Laundry Facilities, Private Fishing Pier & County Park next door with kids play area and volleyball court. Next door to the town's center, walking distance to shops, restaurants and bars.
- Entertainment CD Player, Games, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television, Toys
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool
- Outside Balcony, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 4, Max. adults: 4, Min. age of primary renter: 25, Children welcome, Parties/events not allowed, Pets not allowed, Non smoking only, Long-term Renters Welcome, wheelchair inaccessible