Book A Week in August and Save 10% Amenity cards included!
Comfortable living space includes HD TV in cabinet
Roomy living/dining area with sliding doors to three seasons enclosed porch
Dining room with plantation shutters and a table that seats 6.
Living area decor is a blend of antiques and nautical wall art
Rocker is perfect reading as well as reclining spot
Master bedroom w/queen bed and en suite bath w/tub
Bath en suite to master bedroom
Guest bedroom with twin beds and adjoining bathroom
Bath adjoining guest bedroom
Kitchen counters are granite, with dishwasher and washer/dryer
Attractive seashore decor throughout
Kitchen is well equipped with electric oven, coffee maker and microwave
Three seasons porch with TV expands living, entertaining and dining area
Seashore decor in porch
Charming island motif
Light contemporary decor in porch
Six steps to villa entrance with remainder of living space all on one floor
Front entrance plantings (seasonal)
Charleston planter decorated with live plantings (seasonal)
View of Main Club at dusk - casual & fine dining, pro shop and private rooms
Sunset view from Pelican's Nest - outdoor dining at it's best!
Aerial view of spectacular Oceans Winds Golf Course, one of two on-site
One of several gorgeous beaches... mere minutes away by car or bike
View of beach from Pelican's Nest outdoor restaurant ... a truly beautiful spot!
- Bedrooms 2
- Sleeps 4
- Baths 2
- Minimum Stay 3 - 7 Nights
- Price $130 avg/night
- Property Description Villa, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
- A bright, airy villa with a cozy 'at home' feel, 451 Golf Shore Villa is located in a private member-owned island resort. The villa sits on the 18th tee box of the Ocean Winds Golf Course, a Robert Trent Jones design, one of two island golf courses. Award winning club facilities are all new construction and include a beach front restaurant with breathtaking sunset views, fitness, tennis and equestrian centers and a main club with both formal and informal dining, with excellent cuisine. This villa is an easily accessible, ground level unit with all rooms on one floor. It provides the ultimate in comfort with TVs in each room and many other amenities.
- The island offers an amazing 3.5 miles of sandy beach, with gentle surf - ideal for strolling, swimming or bike riding, where you can watch the horizon for playful dolphins, pelicans, and shrimp boats. The island amenities include two outdoor pools, indoor lap pool, miles of flat terrain for biking, along with ample places to fish, crab and enjoy birding/wildlife watching.
- A short distance from Seabrook, you can explore Kiawah Island and the beautiful Sanctuary Resort. Quaint, charming Charleston is 20 miles away with it's beautifully restored stately homes, wonderful bar scene, eclectic dining, maritime museum, aquarium and historic ' market' downtown. There is always something happening there - from Spoleto USA and Charleston's Food & Wine Festival to the symphony, plus local night spots featuring live bluegrass, jazz and soul music year round.
- Keywords: Villa, Near Beach
- Bedrooms Master Bedroom - 1 queen , Sliding glass doors to three seasons porch; en suite bath
- Bedroom 2 - 2 twin/ single , Adjoining bath & large closet
- Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (1)
- Bathrooms 1. Master bedroom has ensuite bath with tub/shower 2. Guest bath located just outside guest bedroom & easily accessible from living/dining areas
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Freezer, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- General Air Conditioning, Broadband Access, Clothes Dryer, Fitness Room / Equipment, Free Long Distance, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Parking Off Street, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
- Entertainment Books, Games, Satellite / Cable, Television
- Notes To maximize your vacation experience, owner is happy to provide information on local activities, free music events, best restaurants, reliable bike rentals, etc.
- Outside Bicycles, Boat, Golf, Kayak / Canoe, Outdoor Grill, Porch / Veranda, Tennis, 1 bicycles
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool, Indoor Pool
- Suitability Check-in: 16:00 / Check-out: 10:00, Max. occupancy: 4, Max. adults: 4, Min. age of primary renter: 30, Parties/events not allowed, Pets not allowed, Non smoking only, Long-term Renters Welcome, wheelchair accessible