Only 90 Steps from the Beach
28 Eugenia Avenue
Main House Family Room
Reading Outside Master
Guest Bedroom #2
Guest Bedroom #2
Guest Bedroom #3
Bunkhouse Family Room
Bunk beds in Bunkhouse
View from Pool
Beach path across the Street
- Bedrooms 4
- Sleeps 12
- Baths 4.5
- Minimum Stay 3 Nights
- Price Avg. $571 / Night
- Property Description House, 4 Bedrooms + Bunk Area, 4.5 Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
- Your stay in our charming home will leave you feeling refreshed and peaceful. WE ARE ONLY 90 SECONDS FROM THE BEACH! Wake in the morning to the sun rising over the front porch, and the sound of the ocean greeting the beach. Take your coffee across the street to the beach or sit on the front porch. Either way, you'll enjoy the cool breeze and the sound of crashing waves.
- Our home was built in 1978 and was completely renovated in 2003. The renovation, featured in “Charleston Home,” transformed it into a retreat with timeless style. The floor plan is open and welcoming. The kitchen boasts double-ovens, a gas cooktop and granite counter-tops. The dining room is open to the kitchen and family room and is comfortable for a large group.
- Our home sleeps 10 people. In the main house, we have three spacious bedrooms with luxurious beds; one king, one queen and two twin beds. The master bedroom has a spacious bathroom and closet, and there are comfortable chairs for quiet reading and relaxation in all of the bedrooms. Each bedroom has a flat screen TV and DVD player.
- The dining room is open to the kitchen and family room. Upstairs, there is a loft that can be used for movie watching, quiet reading or playing games. We have stocked the house with beach toys/chairs, children’s books, movies and games. Attached by the front porch is a free-standing bunk house that has a family/media room, spacious bathroom and a bunk room that sleeps 4-6 in two full/twin built-in bunk beds. This is a great space for kids, grandma and grandpa or for young families needing a quite retreat for nap time. There is a large flat screen TV and blu-ray DVD player to entertain you on rainy days in the family room!
- Finally, to keep you cool, there is a pool on the back deck. It overlooks the lagoon and has a built-in bench for in-the-water seating. Look us up on the Google Map. We're perfectly located at 28 Eugenia Avenue.
- The perfect house, the perfect location...the perfect family vacation!
- Bedrooms King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Baby Cribs (1) We have 1 port-a-crib available for infants., Bunk Beds (2) The newly built bunkhouse has 2 built-in full/twin bunks.
- Kitchen Cooking Utensils, Dishwasher, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator
- General Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Garage, Linens Provided, Parking Off Street, Telephone, Washing Machine, Wireless Internet
- Notes Less than a 2 minute walk across the street to the beach...truly only seconds to the beach!
- Entertainment CD Player, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Video Library
- Pool / Spa Private Pool
- Outside Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Max. occupancy: 12, children welcome, pets not allowed, non smoking only