IOP Oceanfront - Spring Beak 2018 Deals Available!! - Inquire for Details
Isle of Palms, Charleston Area, South Carolina
view of the community pool from the balcony
View from the balcony of the pool house
view from swivel chair onto oceanfront balcony
fully equipped updated kitchen
new vanity in bathroom
bedroom with queen bed
bunk beds tucked in the hallway
view from the balcony
Oceanfront Kiddie Pool and Community Pool
Nice refreshing pool by the ocean
private access to only fishing pier on Isle of Palms
private fishing pier at low tide
view of the beach from the pier
Right next door to Isle of Palms Park
view from the laundry facility
new large front loading machines in the coin laundry room located in the pool house
Looking from the beach at the Sea Cabin condos
Diagram of the Complex and the room layout
- Bedrooms 1
- Sleeps 4
- Baths 1
- Minimum Stay 3 - 7 Nights
- Price $181 avg/night
- Property Description Condo, 1 Bedroom + Bunk Area, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
- 222 Sea Cabins 1300 Ocean Blvd. BATHROOM REMODELED ...Enjoy a beautiful sunrise, watch the dolphins frolic; keep an eye on the kids in the pool, or dad on the fishing pier all from the comfort of your living room, kitchen, or balcony. This cute Condo is situated on the second floor of the center 'B' building affording unobstructed panoramic ocean views.
- There is a queen-size bed in the bedroom, a sofa bed in the living room, and two bunk beds tucked in an alcove (My daughter thinks they are 'Way Cool!' And even her 6’2 uncle has agreed). A close family can really enjoy themselves. A game of Dominos or Yahtzee, anyone????
- Located in the heart of Isle of Palms, this cozy condo (490 square feet) is perfectly positioned. You are just steps from the beach and in walking distance to the Island’s best restaurants, shops, and park. While on the Islands you can go Swimming, Body Surfing, Play Volleyball, Dine at Oceanfront Restaurants, Bike the Beaches, Jog, Cruise the Intercoastal Waterway, Sail, Surf, Windsurf, Take in some Live Music, Shop the Boutiques.
- Check out the Scuba Diving or go Deep Sea Fishing. Relax at a Spa or try Horseback Riding. Kayak, Parasail, Water Ski, Fish, go 'Crabin or Shrimpin,' Walk the Beach for shells, Take a Sunset Cruise, Charter a small boat, Explore Uninhabited Islands, Play some of the South’s finest Golf Courses.
- IN DOWNTOWN CHARLESTON: Shop at the Old Market. Take in the Charm of this Beautiful and Historic Town. Learn more about Charleston on a Horse Drawn Carriage ride or tour Charleston Bay and Forte Sumter by boat. South Carolina Aquarium, FANTASTIC Restaurants (diverse cuisine), World Class Shopping, Live Theater, Live Music, Museums, and Plantations will round out this visit.
- Being just 21 miles to the airport and 13 miles to Historic Downtown Charleston, SC makes 222 Sea Cabins a prime location.
- Keywords: Condominium
- Bedrooms Queen size Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Bunk Beds (1)
- Kitchen Coffee Maker, Cooking Utensils, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- General Air Conditioning, Hair Dryer, Internet, Linens Provided, Parking, Telephone
- Notes Full Kitchen with new Full Stove, new Microwave, new Dishwasher, new Refrigerator with Ice Maker, new plates silverware & glasses, new cooking utensils, wall mounted hair dryer & answering machine. Access to private fishing pier and on-site coin laundry in pool house
- EntertainmentCD Player, DVD Player, Satellite / Cable, Stereo, Television
- Pool / Spa Communal Pool
- Outside Balcony, Outdoor Grill
- Suitability Check-in: 4:00 PM / Check-out: 10:00 AM, Max. occupancy: 4, Max. adults: 4, Min. age of primary renter: 25, Children welcome, Parties/events not allowed, Pets not allowed, Non smoking only, Long-term Renters Welcome, wheelchair inaccessible